My weeks …
What I finished …
* vanilla latte sock pattern – Regia Flourmania Neon flower color way I got from WEBS – 2 at a time onsize 3 9″ circs
* grid iron hat for Kel – red heart soft yarn navy colorway – casted on 56 stitches – decreased to soon so I will put it in the craft show at the end of the year
* simple sample hat – lion brand woolspun periwinkle – enjoyed the pattern – nice and squishy yarn – for the craft show at the end of the year
What I’m Working on ….
* terribly simple shawl pattern by caitlin ffrench -flying kettle magna pop fingering weight yarn 400 yards – mindless pattern during television watching
* gentleman’s fancy hat – lion brand woolspun peacock – casted on 72 instead of 80
* frankensock – magic sock cake out of various sock yarns – on the heel flap right now
What I got ….
* more baah yarn – mom picked it up from me in cambria
* hedgehog fibres – fools gold color way from my fiberista sock club
* knitters pride cubics interchangeable needles
* Saturday Matinee socks by mara catherine bryner – knitpicks hawthorne in the turkish delight colorway 400 yards thinking hermoines socks
* Sloom – blanket starting June 1 waiting for the unknit KAL by twinset designs ot start before i tackle it about half way done
* another grid iron hat for kel