My weeks …
and want to cast on all the things!
What I finished …
bankhead hat for Kel – red heart soft yarn royal blue color way – casted on 75 knit to 7″ and discovered it was to big – Recasted on with 56 stitches after the brim went down to 55 – at 7″ he tried it on and it fit so I finished the decreases while at the inlaws
Gridiron Hat pattern by argyle sheep – lion brand hometown usa portland wine color way – hiya hiya sharps interchangelables US size 10
What I’m Working on ….
* terribly simpleshawl pattern by caitlin french knit picks hawthorne aquatic speckle colorway 400 yards –
* terribly simpleshawl pattern by caitlin french -flying kettle magna pop fingering weight yarn 400 yards – mindless pattern during television watching
* vanilla latte sock pattern – Regia Flourmania Neon flower color way I got from WEBS – 2 at a time onsize 3 9″ circs
* Saturday Matinee socks by mara catherine bryner – knitpicks hawthorne in the turkish delight colorway 400 yards
* another grid iron hat for Kel – red heart soft yarn navy colorway – casted on 56 stitches – working on the ribbing now 3 more rows to go
What I got ….
2 knitters pride 24″ cables – for shawl knitting i dont want to knit shawls so close to christmas
new chicken boots sock box – i have put 2 other shawls in these so they are easy to carry around