My weeks …
Cast off Party!
What I finished …
- gentlemans fancy hat – casted on 72 instead of 80 lion brand woolspun in the peacock colorway
- crystal hat – loom knitted – martha stewert loom – 80 pegs – vanna yarn in cranberry
- simple sample hat – lion brand woolspun rust- – enjoyed the pattern – nice and squishy yarn – for the craft show at the end of the year
- terribly simpleshawl pattern by caitlin french -flying kettle magna pop fingering weight yarn 400 yards – mindless pattern during television watching
What I’m Working on ….
- crystal hat – martha stewert loom – vannas choice colonial blue
- frankensock – magic sock cake out of various sock yarns – passed the gusset
- vanilla socks – hedgehog fibres – fools gold color way from my fiberista sock club
- diving in shawl (recipie) by Mam’zelle flo – flying kettle yarn unicorn guts colorway 600 yards for me
- diving in shawl (recipie) by Mam’zelle flo – knit picks hawthorne – aquatic speckle colorway for gram
What I got ….
- more vanna yarn to make crystal hats I have 2 more colors olvive green and a heather grey