My weeks …
What I finished …
* nothibng but I am at the point on some projects where they are almost at completion
What I’m Working on ….
* Socks for mil – vanilla pattern – on the toe now on both socks in tandem – crazy zaurball in grey shades – size 1.5 9″ circ needles
* Henry’s Hat for Kel – brim now – knit picks wool of the andes – grass colorway – size 7 knitters pride cubics
* socks for krista – my vanilla pattern -on the toe now on both socks in tandem – happy feet colorway #27 – size 1.5 9″ circ needles
* sockhead hat – for me – baah savannah frozen colorway
wha wha ….
* cammys hat
* rippped my hitchhiker apart
* sweaters on the brain was thinking a boxy pullover in the king fisher colorway
* calligraphy cardigan – hannah fettig – waiting for the craft show to be over so I can order my yarn
speaking of the craft show …
It is held from November 10th to December 11th every Thursday through Sunday from 2PM to 8PM at The Red Lion Bed and Breakfast (101 S Franklin St).